Good Distribution Practice training
Our GDP training courses can be either for one day or two days and set at basic or advanced level. Our courses would be suitable for new starters and more experienced GDP professionals including Quality, Warehouse and Sales personnel. This can be given either remotely or on site.
Our GDP training course covers the latest updates to the Green Guide 2022 and HMR 2012 and provides multiple scenarios including personnel training prior to any regulatory inspection.
Our Good Distribution Practice training can be tailored to the requirements of your company.
Good distribution practice training Course Contents
Our GDP training course is structured in accordance with the Green Guide and will discuss each chapter, what they mean and how to stay compliant with their requirements.
cTopics covered will include:
- Quality Management
- Quality system
- Management review and monitoring
- Quality risk management including Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Responsible Person
- Other personnel
- Premises and Equipment
- Documentation and Control
- Qualification of suppliers
- Qualification of customers
- Receipt of medicinal products
- Destruction of obsolete goods
- Export to third countries
- Complaints, Returns, Suspected Falsified Medicinal Products and Medicinal Product Recalls
- Returned medicinal products
- Falsified medicinal products
- Medicinal product recalls
- Outsourced Activities
- Types of activities
- Service Provider audits and monitoring
- Technical Agreements
- Audit planning
- Modes of transportation
- Containers, packaging and labelling
- Products requiring special conditions
- GDP Inspections and common deficiencies
The courses are interactive and include a variety of workshops to stimulate debate and bring real life situations into play.
By the end of this interactive course you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of Good Distribution Practice and why you need to comply
- Understand the latest UK GDP guidelines
- Understand and have a comprehensive knowledge of the Roles and Responsibilities of the Responsible Person within GDP
- Identify controls necessary to maintain compliance
The training course is available throughout the year.
If you are ready to work with us, or would like to discuss in further detail about how we can help you and your organisation, please send your request to email@example.com or schedule a free initial telephone consultation by phoning 07880 187746.
Interested in our GDP Training?
Everything we do is tailored to the customer, contact us to see how we can help you with your training.
Flexible Training & Services
Our services and training can be tailored to your exact needs. We understand that within the pharmaceutical industry, there is no such thing as a ‘one size fits all’ solution to services such as GDP training.
Let us know your requirements and we can create the perfect, custom solution for you.